- We cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen mechanical breakdown or adverse weather conditions.
- We cannot be held responsible for changes in aircraft schedules we will however ensure your wait will be kept to a minimum.
- In the event your driver is not waiting for you when you arrive back, you MUST ring the emergency number given to you on your outward journey, otherwise making your own arrangements will be at your expense.
- It is your responsibility to inform us with immediate effect of any changes to your flight times
- No refunds will be given in the unfortunate event that we cannot pick you up due to your flight being altered or delayed we will however endeavour to do all we can to ensure you are picked up.
- We are not responsible for loss or damage of any child seat left for the journey home.
- We will suggest to you the best pick up time using our expertise, taking into account road traffic and weather conditions, but the final decision is yours.
- We do reserve the right to charge a supplement in the eventuality of your flight being delayed for over 2 hours or if your flight is diverted to another UK airport.
- Payment must be made in full on the outward journey unless you are an account holder with us.
- No smoking is permitted, and no food or drink is to be consumed in the vehicles.
- We operate Chip & Pin in all vehicles. We take all major credit & debit cards there will be a charge of 6% on all transactions.
- All moneys and deposits paid to Style Chauffeur Services are non-refundable.
- Whilst we are always able to accept cash, we do accommodate corporate accounts. Our corporate clients prefer the simplicity of running a monthly account where each trip is itemised. Large and small businesses, financial and government institutions, hotels, hospitality, events, film and TV industry find the extra flexibility an account offers and time saving benefits.
- We occasionally have to sub contract work out to other companies; however we only use those with the same high standards as our selves thus ensuring to our customers the same excellent service we endeavour to provide.
- It is not our policy to have customers sharing vehicles with others, except in extreme circumstances i.e. airport disruption due to strikes etc.
Our Services include
Corporate / Business Hire
Private, Contract, Courier & Account Work
Port, Airport, Docks, Ships, Holiday, Cruise, Ferry, Train, Railway, Trips
- Blackpool Airport
- Manchester International Airport
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Leeds Bradford Airport
- Birmingham Airport
- London Heathrow Airport
Collections, Deliveries, Drop-Offs, Point-To-Point
Weddings, Christenings, Birthday, VIP, Event, Stag, Hen, Party, Casino, Nightclub, Clubs, Christmas, Xmas Parties, Races, Entertainment, Awards, Ceremony, Leisure, Sport, Golf, Tourism, Shopping, Concerts, Theatre